- Introduction to SEMA Technology
- While this document is dated, it remains a good introduction to SEMA technology.
- SEMA Features & Benefits
- This document presents some of the overall benefits of SEMA technology in some detail.
- SEMA Redundancy Advantages
- This white paper describes many of the unique advantages of SEMA technology in
the area of redundancy.
- SEMA Is Green Technology
- This document captures the Green Technology web page in PDF format.
- KAT Engineering Services
- This document describes the Engineering Services available from KAT.
- Motor/Generator Customer Application Form
- This document assists KAT in understanding customer requirements.
- Legacy 6KW-class SEMA motor/generator - Not In Production
- E813 - Liquid Cooled 130KW-class motor/generator
- Liquid Cooled 130KW-class motor/generator - REVISED, PRELIMINARY
- E813/639-14-259 Series
- Liquid and Advanced Air Cooled 130KW-200KW-class motors/generators - PRELIMINARY
- Air Cooled 5KW-class motor/generator - PRELIMINARY
- Advanced Air Cooled 6.4KW-class motor/generator - PRELIMINARY
- Advanced Air Cooled 6.9KW-class motor/generator - PRELIMINARY
- Liquid Cooled 30KW-class motor/generator - PRELIMINARY
- Pending Documents:
- Revised Introduction to SEMA Technology document
- SEMA Application Notes
- Future Datasheets:
- 2s-158-6 Motor/Generator Family - additional family members
- 2s-330-16 Motor/Generator Family
- 2s-438-8 Motor/Generator Family
- Additional families under development.
- Additional documentation is available to parties with whom a Proprietary Data Agreement exists.
Copyright © 2002-2010 Kinetic Art and Technology
All Rights Reserved